- Cambridge Computing MOOC (Massive open online course) GCSE Computing revision
- Teach-ICT revision for GCSE Computing A451
- GCSE Computing Revision Booklet
- Revision Powerpoints
- Software Tutorials
- Audacity is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. We will use this in KS3 and KS4 for making radio adverts.
- Serif: Many of the Serif programs are available as free downloads you can also buy student editions at a discounted price. Please ask Mr Dickson for an order form.
- Online version of Scratch
- App Shed create an App for a choice of phones and tablets. (No coding required)
- App Inventor – create apps on an android phone Used in the Computing GCSE coursework
- App inventor tutorials (Youtube needed)
- Learn Python Learn programming without having to install the software
- Edit HTML online code your own websites using notepad
- W3 Schools HTML tutorials lots of useful tutorials
- Linux bash scipting (Raspberry Pi) A452 coursework
- Greenfoot Java programming for the WJEC Computer Science course.
Every student at Court Fields has access to a Google account with 20Gb of storage, email and the ability to create documents int he cloud. Get the Google Drive app and access your school Google docs/drive from your tablet or phone. Google Drive for Apple, Google Drive for Android. We also recommend the docs, sheets and slides apps for editing your Google docs on your tablet or phone.