Scan the QR Code or click the link to download/view
On Friday 4/7/14 our Yr11 students attended the farewell prom at Oake Manor Golf Club. For more photos see the double page spread in the Wellington Weekly News.
During the evening a variety of fun awards were presented by Mrs Lilywhite and Mr Selway. These included;
- Best Transport – Amber Forward for arriving in a stock car
- Most quirky transport (female) – Chloe Mace and Helen Hayes for arriving in a working ice cream van.
- Most quirky transport (Male) – Brendan Lanigan for arriving in the “Only Fools and Horses” Robin Reliant.
- Best Hair (female) – Laura Gatling & Georgia Dodden
- Best Hair (Male) – Robert Powell and Tom Kelvey
- Best Dress – Courtney Sellick and Chloe Mace
- Best Suit – Tom Kelvey and Robert Powell
- Best Shoes – Georgia Manning and Dominik Chmielewski
- Most transformed student – Jesse Pincombe and Hannah Waygood
- Prom King and Queen – Benedict Monterio and Georgia Channon